Gaming Discussions

Grand Theft Auto When is GTA 6 coming out?

Submitted by check, , Thread ID: 124852

Thread Closed

RE: When is GTA 6 coming out?

This post was last modified: 20-04-2019, 10:06 PM by IamHidden
I think GTA 6 will not even be released until a few more years. This is because

1 - They just released Red Dead Redemption 2

2 - GTA 5 made more money than any entertainment title ever. That includes movies, games, shows etc. GTA 5 made over 6 billion (6,000,000,000) for Rockstar.

3 - GTA 5 is still generating millions of money for Rockstar to this day due to GTA 5 Online and that is why they are still releasing so much DLC and putting work into Online because to this day, it's still a big revenue for the company.

4 - GTA 6 is going to be bigger than GTA 5 that is for sure. They have to live to a bigger standard due to the success of GTA 5. If we look at the past dates between releases for the GTA games, with every game, the time we have had to wait has increased and I personally think GTA 6 will not be shown until 2021. Release could be as late as 2023 as Rockstar mostly show their trailers a year or two before release.

I think GTA 6 will not even be released until a few more years. This is because

1 - They just released Red Dead Redemption 2

2 - GTA 5 made more money than any entertainment title ever. That includes movies, games, shows etc. GTA 5 made over 6 billion (6,000,000,000) for Rockstar.

3 - GTA 5 is still generating millions of money for Rockstar to this day due to GTA 5 Online and that is why they are still releasing so much DLC and putting work into Online because to this day, it's still a big revenue for the company.

4 - GTA 6 is going to be bigger than GTA 5 that is for sure. They have to live to a bigger standard due to the success of GTA 5. If we look at the past dates between releases for the GTA games, with every game, the time we have had to wait has increased and I personally think GTA 6 will not be shown until 2021. Release could be as late as 2023 as Rockstar mostly show their trailers a year or two before release.