RE: What do you believe is fake?

Starboy
Prime
Level:
Credits:
02-05-2019, 10:23 PM
02-05-2019, 10:03 PM
commapy Wrote:
This is why I think there isn't going to be an end in this discussion. You see for example, I could turn around what you said in line 1-2 ("I wish scientist never would have tried to confuse humanity on their theories on how the world was made")
to "I wish christians never would have tried to confuse humanity on their theories on how the world was made".
The things that sound logical for you, may be the completely opposite of what my believes are in. If you break it down to the end, there is no proof to science and no proof to religion, there is only what you yourself believe in and decide for. For me science sound more logical, just as your religion does to you, so I put my trust in science and you yours in religion.

I'd like to say tho, I absolutely respect all kind of peoples religions and believes, the values they convey and the communication they're creating between people. I think I said everything I wanted to say and can conclude this debate (from my side).
Thanks for taking your time, I really appreciate it!

I also respect your opinions and views on religion as a whole. Talking to you was a learning experience for me and I think it goes both ways I will see you around. Always keep your head up and never loose your politeness and respect you will go far.

This concludes the debate (well it was not really a debate but a mere discussion.