Serious Reaching 15 {Simple Guide on getting to 15 posts}

Submitted by shadow89, , Thread ID: 101213

Thread Closed
shadow89
Level:
Credits:
09-09-2018, 02:13 AM
This post was last modified: 09-09-2018, 02:25 AM by shadow89
So, I've Seen a post someone asking for a guide for reaching 15 posts, Which honestly let's face it.. Isn't hard to do. But at the same time many new people takes it to reach the minimal neededposts they should just post on in what ever they can to reach 15.. I know At the moment I don't have that many posts BUT at the same time, I've had great amount of experience with being part of acommunity onMANY forums over the years including those that have a postrequirement. I spent hours researching on the forums for infomation, and writing this article/ post, I hope this guide provids you with infomation you are seeking.

First of all I must warn new members that if you arecominghere just to download free stuff, please this isn't the place for you. (like it states in the rules) Forums likenulledbbthrive on a community level meaning that we are all here to help each other outcontributewhen you can and be active with the community,NOTjust hereto leach.

Q: What is aleacher?
A: Aleacheris a person on some type of internet community (torrent, forums, ect.) who downloads as they please and never contributes back to that community. Often characterized by low post counts or having nothing in their shared folder.Leecherssteal a network'sbandwidth with downloads and potentially can cause it to lag. Derived (obviously) from the parasite with many similarities to aLeecher.

So Why not just post bunch of unrelated crap that only consist of short one/ few word phases to get my posts up to meet therequirement?
example
Quote:Thanks
cool
lol
hi
That's cool

first off this isn't allowed as stated in the announcement:READ BEFORE POSTINGcause it's not considered contributing to the site/ community and like posting/ spamming unrelated post in topic'sis considered(excuse the language) "Shit Posting":poop:
Q: What IsShitPosting?
A:Commonly known as unconstructive or unnecessary posts.
1: The failureto make a constructive post
2: The inability to add useful information to a forum
3: Worthless overly offensive generally racistposts written in a way which aggravates others.

These kind of users can kill a forum, as I have seen it happened many times to good forumsover the years. As it kill's the community part of the forums and bury Good, helpful/ informational posts under a bunch of junk, that let's face it NO ONE want's to spend hours going though to find what they need. I love being able to help give to community and help them grow. (Hint's my reason for making this guide) as It help's the community and provides useful information instead of just posting because of a "Post count"

What are ways to make good, useful posts that can helpcontributeto the community?

Honestly, the best way to get your post up without "Shitposting" is to find topics you like or interest you or cancontributetoo,If you can't find one create one.

* If you have an interest in Anime, TV Shows, Etc post in theEntertainmentsection of the forums.

* Like to game?there'spost aboutCall Of Duty,League Of Legends,Overwatch,Minecraftand other games in theGamingsection.

I mean I made a posts inBitcoinin theCrypto Currencyareabecause I've been intoBitcoin'ssince around the start of it. (And still kicking myself for not investing when I could have back when it was super cheap and then rocketed to 19K for short time I think last year or year before can't remember) If you haven't introduce yourself yet make sure to take a second to go do that , As it helps members get to know you better and helps make the site more like a community if we know each other a little better.

There'slot more to Leak sites likenulledbbthen just to leach free download, it's good to interact and give to the community also as it helps not only for the site to thrive but also to make it a better community.

I really hope this post helps you understand about why it's important not only helpcontributeto the community but also that there are more to sites like this then just free stuff. But I also hope this guide help's you reachyou'remuch-needed(andhopefullydeserved 15 posts)

Good Luck
~Shadow89
#TheRoadTo15

Please return when you reach 15 posts to unlockthe special content below!
Content locked
This content has been locked. Please login or register in order to unlock it.

Useful Links:
  • Introductions
    A great place to inroduce yourself, so others can get to know you
```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
  • HELP DOCUMENTS
    A helpful section that provides (Recomend readingthese)

• GENERAL RULES
    The general rules of Nulled.
  • Posting Etiquette
    Guidelines and rules about threads and posts.
  • Disallowed Blackhat Activity
    These are various additional rules restricting certain blackhat hacking activity on NulledBB.
NOTE:Help Documents also containsother useful infomation.
````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Other helpful Infomation:
  • Post about Posts, flaming, Reputation, issues
A Shadow On The wall, A Ghost In The Fog..