Level:
Credits:
OP
15-09-2018, 05:56 PM
This post was last modified: 15-09-2018, 05:58 PM by shadow89
12-09-2018, 08:43 AM
Usmankhan.1996 Wrote:
I accidentally clicked, "unlock content" I thought it was just a picture.. lol

However, I do appreciate your efforts in writing all that stuff. But leechers won't even bother reading this if they don't even bother reading the official rules tho.

Good luck with this, and I hope this community gets more active and healthy. But what I'm seeing is, it's just going down...

Yea, I know I figured I'd atlease try to help be helpful to the forums, I'm always big about trying to give back when it come's to this kind of communitys and I'm not much of a cracker swo I don't really release cracks or anything unless I find it somewhere and they don't have it here then I'll release it ere. but I figure this is another way I could contrubite alittle. lol Nah I figure I'd do something with the lock content feature.

Thanks I put alot of time and thought (At lease tryed too) But we can atlease hope that the site get's more active in the future.
12-09-2018, 10:46 AM
Bluman Wrote:
Oh yeah definitely, cue the 50,000 posts of people saying "Helpful thanks" or "Will download now..."

Agreed, it's one of the things that killed LF honestly.. Just people posting crap to leach what they want, it kills the community part of the site sadly.. I love to see a place like NulledBB also have a active community,cause honestly thats why I join these kinds of sites more towards the community sidethen the free stuff.
A Shadow On The wall, A Ghost In The Fog..