\(_o)/
Level:
Credits:
19-09-2015, 01:33 AM
19-09-2015, 12:39 AM
Perileos Wrote:
19-09-2015, 12:31 AM
A Wrote:
Stealing resources from africa, selling weapons in africa, supporting terrorist groups in africa and much more and they cry when some migrants come over because of the problems they (the europeans) made?
Thankfully some europeans know what happens.

400k migrants ain't much, even a million. Do you know how many migrants already live in europa?

I find that extremely amusing how you claim we're selling weapons / supporting terrorist groups in Africa.
Mainly because these immigrants come from Asia instead of Africa.
My country has never sold firearms nor supported any terrorist groups in Africa.
Our country doesn't even have tanks nor enough ammunition to supply their own soldiers.

I assume you mean stealing resources from Africa as in the time colonizing was a thing.
At that time, the EU wasn't founded, nor can you count every European country as a country that colonized (In Africa)during that period.

Non the less, Syria has approx. 22 million original residents who have fled their homes, many still making the journey towards Europe.
Which is appealing to them due all the money we have here.

Stealing resources: Mainly on UK and the USA.

"I assume you mean stealing resources from Africa as in the time colonizing was a thing." Uhmm, No.

Im not saying all EU countrys are support them faggots groups in africa like the syrian bastard but i know germany does and the main place where imigrants wanna go is to germany.

Maybe a few (maybe 13k ~2%) are there to make some bullshit but the main percentage are there to live a normal life and work. (paying taxes and so on)

Don't put all in one view.