Need some project ideas.

Submitted by Akiko, , Thread ID: 103573

Thread Closed

RE: Need some project ideas.

18-10-2018, 03:03 AM
This post was last modified: 18-10-2018, 04:36 AM by Totally_Not_butter
16-10-2018, 04:57 PM
Jisoo Wrote:
Very helpful, Very helpful - What type of addon? What do you want it to do? What type of game?

Also replying to the other 2 I will probably work on either a landing page or just a random website that comes to my mind.

lmao.. thanks i was just giving out general idea idkimnot creative but maybe a scroller game or something like the binding of Issacidkand for the addon make a better version of csgoflip or something like that but diffrent.. it does not have to be csgobut make a flip

16-10-2018, 04:57 PM
Jisoo Wrote:
Very helpful, Very helpful - What type of addon? What do you want it to do? What type of game?

Also replying to the other 2 I will probably work on either a landing page or just a random website that comes to my mind.

lmao.. thanks i was just giving out general idea idkimnot creative but maybe a scroller game or something like the binding of Issacidkand for the addon make a better version of csgoflip or something like that but diffrent.. it does not have to be csgobut make a flip. Also u could make a addon that you have to pay to get access through some parts of the maps..