RE: Video Editing Software of Choice?

OnlyTechNation
Level:
Credits:
OP
22-10-2018, 09:53 AM
22-10-2018, 09:32 AM
hjshgg3 Wrote:
Premier and Corel are hard to master and addictive. That is why as the best professional alternative I have emphasized Pinnacle Studio.
Camtasia also refers to amateur programs.

In my opinion, if you do this professionally, then you need to master the program from category of professional. Since progress does not stand still, and no one guarantees that the amateur little-known program will not stop its updates / development tomorrow, and as a result you will have to switch to other software and again study. As a result, you will lose a lot of precious time.

I'm a Youtuber, but I have was guided to Camtasia from some other bigger Youtubers. They also recommended Premier if I can get it down, but it just wasn't for me in my personal opinion. I used Sony Vegas while incarcerated, but we had no internet access so we were stuck with a version from 2015. Like I said before, I liked Corel and if Camtasia stopped production then I would absolutely switch back in a heartbeat. You are right about mastering the program for the task at hand. If you do a lot of videos through your camera (not a webcam) then the professional alternatives are probably best. But for a small time youtuber like me that don't worry about making videos 24/7 then the amateurcategory is the right place for them
[Image: 1zlw56t.gif]