Thread Closed

RE: Video Editing Software of Choice?

iKyzu
Level:
Credits:
28-10-2018, 11:59 PM
28-10-2018, 10:34 PM
OnlyTechNation Wrote:
Would you happen to know the difference between After Effects and Premier? They seem to be two different types of programs but I don't know what the difference between them are. Both for editing purposes so which would be the right choice for a Youtuber?

Well, I will not say something like a proffesional person. But for Youtube is Premier.
It's the basic editing program who looks like many diffrent programs to editing video.

After Effects is more to kind, well it's hard to say maybe I will go with actually effects and graphic style thing you can to, a little with animating.

Most of intros on Youtube is made in After Effects, and maybe Cinema 4D but this is a diffrent program to animate and making things. Like 3D text with camera movement and Affter Effects it's to add some effects mask and key them to objects.

You will probably know and read more about this on internet then I can explain, my English as you see it's not very good. Basic mode, and it's hard to me to explain Tongue

On Youtube for sure you will find something like "What's the difference between Premiere Pro and After Effects", try this.