I'M A MOTHERFUCKING UNICORN NO ONE CAN S
Supreme
Level:
Credits:
25-09-2015, 02:59 PM
This post was last modified: 25-09-2015, 03:02 PM by Nyansigh
Download:
Content locked
This content has been locked. Please login or register in order to unlock it.

Course Description

Learn Assembly Language

The x86 Adventures series teaches you yourcomputer'slanguage - x86 Assembly language, from scratch. No priorknowledge isassumed.[Complete Course]This is the full collection of x86 Assembly Adventures. It covers everything from the real basics to being an independent (and tough) x86 Assembly programmer.Main topics covered:
  • The Binary System
  • The x86 Architecture
  • Intro to Flat Assembler
  • Branching
  • Signed and Bitwise Operations
  • Memory
  • Strings
  • Subroutines and the Stack
  • Reading the Manuals
  • Debugging
  • Dealing with Windows API
Why learn x86 Assembly Language?
  • You are the kind of person who really likes to know how things work.In this course you are going to get solid understanding on howcomputerprograms work from the inside.
  • Become a better programmer - Knowing how things work down there willhelp you take better decisions, even as a high level programmer. Ifyouwere always wondering what is the stack, or what are those pointerseveryone talks about, you came to the right place.
  • Write faster code - When you really want to get the most of yourprocessor, writing in raw Assembly is needed. We are not going to talkabout optimizations in this course, however you will get a solidfoundations so that you can continue exploring on your own.
  • You want to become a reverse engineer or a security researcher, readthe code of viruses or look for software vulnerabilities. As most ofthe time the original source code will not be available to you, solidunderstanding of x86 Assembly Language is mandatory.
Course structureThe course is made of video lectures. A lecture could befrom apresentation, or a real world example, showing me doing stuff atthecomputer.Almost every video lecture is accompanied by some kind ofexercise (You will be told during the lecture, don't worry Smile ) Theexercises are open source. They are attached here as a rar file, howeveryou could also get them on github. (See "About this course" video formore information).It is crucial that you complete the exercises. You willlearn alot from the lectures, but it is pretty much a waste of yourtime andmoney if you don't do the exercises. (Or at least verify thatyou knowhow to do them, if you are more experienced).Course tech stackNo prior knowledge is assumed for this course, but I doassume some things regarding your system, so make sure that everythinghere describes you:
  • You are using a Windows operation system. (The course videos use Windows 7). It is recommended to use at least Windows XP.
  • You have an intel x86 processor. (If you don't know what you have then you have x86 processor, trust me).
For the tech savvy, some more details about the tools we are going to use in this course:
  • Assembly flavour: x86 32 bits protected mode.
  • Assembler: The Flat Assembler (FASM)
  • Debugger: WinDbg.
Using Linux? Most of the exercises were ported to linux, however the videos show me using windows 7. Contact me if you are not sure.

What are the requirements?
  • No prior knowledge is assumed!
What am I going to get from this course?
  • Over 118 lectures and 29 hours of content!
  • Learn to code on the x86 Architecture using Assembly Language
  • Gain solid understanding about low level concepts.
  • Understand how your computer works
  • Become a tough person
What is the target audience?
  • Absolute beginners
  • Experienced programmers
  • People who really want to know how things work
  • Programmers who want to improve their skills
  • Programmers who want to write faster code
  • Anyone who wants to get into the reverse engineering or security industry

this was a bitch to upload on shit internet
Buy Page:https://www.udemy.com/x86-asm-foundations/