Level:
Credits:
22-03-2022, 03:39 PM
This post was last modified: 22-03-2022, 03:42 PM by BlueFrozen
#1,321
Town of Salem, 2500+ hours lmao

22-03-2022, 03:30 PM
norlick Wrote:
Believe it or not, Cyberpunk 2077. Literally sunk almost 200 hours into that thing. And I don't regret it at all.

I remember I was on the PC an hour before it's release after I pre ordered and I was waiting like crazy for it to release, I played it exactly when it got released on Steam, and to be honest, never witnessed any bugs on the first day of the game, and I finished it all. The only bugs I've encountered was trees overriding the view but it was due to Nvidia driver that wasn't updated. And a side quest that I can't finish for some reason. Other than that I never witnessed any bugs at all, never understood why people complaining about it when I played it since day one

22-03-2022, 03:30 PM
norlick Wrote:
Believe it or not, Cyberpunk 2077. Literally sunk almost 200 hours into that thing. And I don't regret it at all.

I remember I was on the PC an hour before it's release after I pre ordered and I was waiting like crazy for it to release, I played it exactly when it got released on Steam, and to be honest, never witnessed any bugs on the first day of the game, and I finished it all. The only bugs I've encountered was trees overriding the view but it was due to Nvidia driver that wasn't updated. And a side quest that I can't finish for some reason. Other than that I never witnessed any bugs at all, never understood why people complaining about it when I played it since day one