Submitted by Fox, , Thread ID: 107691

Thread Closed
Fox
cutest nulled member
Level:
Credits:
01-12-2018, 08:21 PM
This post was last modified: 01-12-2018, 08:38 PM by Fox
Alright, now i am pretty sure this post is gonna get auto-denied as its not as much as a suggestion as a change in the rules. But i am suggesting this as it seems like a good thing to me. I know i might should not post this, but i will anyway because i think it would improve the forum, even by a little bit.

Now my sugestion is to remove the rule: You shall not trade credits for Money.

So why? You may ask. Well credits are kind of a forum currency, a form of reward for posting, especially leaks. Of course, i posted a few leaks, i really didnt have credits in mind, i just wanted to help like others have helped me,

but what im trying to say is that credits are important in a sense of there being a economy here. And you are allowed to trade credits for whatever EXCEPT money.

Now, this would not be an auto-trade feature like of course, yeah someone could spam 100 post while admins are asleep and trade it for 1$ and make money, but of course that would not happen.

IF we can trade credits for upgrades, in game items, accounts and ANYTHING, Why not just let it be legal on the forums to trade them for money? It simply seems like a useless rule to me.

Not trying to be rude, but that rule (at least to me) has no reason to actually be on the forums and just limits what we do in a bad way. So my suggestion is to remove that rule and go on with our lives.

tldr: lets us trade credits for money because there isnt much of a reason not to.

Nasyr Faded (AM I ALLOWED TO SUMMON MODS