RE: Be able to trade credits for Money

Fox
cutest nulled member
Level:
Credits:
OP
02-12-2018, 08:01 PM
cgtweb
Hi there, thanks for your response, it was in-depth, and i have a response to this.

What i meant by the post (yes my post was a bit confusing) is that it would be between members i was actually saying it would be silly otherwise. So yes, all my suggestion would do is allow members to personally trade with other members, so thats where i will respond to your points.

Quote:If you are talking about between members then what is the demand? yes plenty of people will want to sell the credits but who would actually want to buy them? There would be no need as they can be earned, I'm sure if people wanted to buy credits the admin team would of built this in to the site as a form of monetisation for the site, but they haven't simply because there is no demand for it.

yes plenty of people will want to sell the credits but who would actually want to buy them?

My personal response to this is, some people would. Again, coming back to my point that anything can be bought, but in case you want a specific thing, you cant find it for money.

So lets say someone is selling gta 5 for 1500credits (totally random example this would obviously be a crazy deal but its for examples sake)

A is selling gta
B wants to buy it for 1500credits
C has 1500credits and wants to turnit into $

C wants something random that costs real money, so he will sell it to B for a good price. C does not care about his credits, but B wants gta. So B will pay C 10$, and then buy GTA for 1500 credits instead of for the 40$ the game costs.
CONFUSING EXAMPLE but let me simplify

Everyone, gets a deal.

A gets rid of gta copy he does not need
B gets a game for cheaper than he would
C gets rid of his credits

This is why this can be good, it might seem too good to be true that in a trade between 3 parties everyone gets a good deal, and what they want, but its enterily possible.

Quote:If between members who is going to govern the exchanges, there will be charge backs of such, complaints and again if the credits are not earned legitimately then this can produce headaches.

No one would ``monitor`` the exchanges, that might seem like a bad answer, but i honestly dont know what to say about that. People can already buy games, keys, accounts with money and i dont ever see this come up (i spend way too much time on nulled and a surprising amount in the ``scam reports section, i find it fun for some reason.

And for chargebacks, well i have to say is that when you are buying credits for $, like you would sell your games for credits, you would check the users profile, see if they are trusted, usually if they have a rank they can be a little trusted (although it does not have to mean anything) see if they are a spammer, and if you deem them a hq human being, might as well go for it.

Quote:3. This will produce more and more spam

Lets face it Nulled already has a small leeching problem which is still hard to manage now, you through credit exchange in to that think of the consequences that will follow:

- spam posts
- spam threads
- fake content
- multiple accounts

Nulled has its problems, people are selling keys, games etc for credits. Again i hate that i repeat myself, but i just dont see the number going too high. I see if it becomes official news that you can buy /sell credits for $, some people will make posts actually buying credits for $, people might start spamming more, but i dont think it would be in a crazy amount.

Hell, maybe even requiring a rank (prime+) may not be bad. If we are being realistic i think spam will not skyrocket, i rather think there might be a few spammers, few non-avatar, non-rank people with -10 reputation who no one will trade with anyway.

- This was a long post, i dont see myself writing anything THIS long, but i wanted to do this. Cgtweb, we are friends, and i see the points you made, i know you are just trying to help the community, but i think this change would be good, and in the end we will let admins decide

Nasyr