Thread Closed

RE: Be able to trade credits for Money

Nasyr
Forum Janitor
Administrators
Level:
Credits:
02-12-2018, 08:39 PM
I would like to mention cgtweb here as he is right, changes to the forum rules are denied which is why I'm going to deny this suggestion right off the bat.

Fox I would also like to state I like the idea you have come up with but Credits are a forum currency and are award to members for being active within the community. I personally know that credits lack purpose at the moment besides the games on the Credits page and buyable awards as well as the lottery. Otherwise they are pretty useless, unless you are spamming to get those free unlocks when you register. Me personally I trade my credits with users for random steam keys as you can see in this thread for example. There is other ways we could improve the credit system such as a suggestion I made that has been accepted; Credit Betting. Although we do hope to increase the value of credits soon in the sense that you'll have more to do with them and better ways to gain and spend them. Anyways to improve the system that doesn't breach the suggestion rules I'd be happy to hear and so would all others.
Please read the award requirements here before applying for them.
Rules and Regulations | Support Section | How to use Hide Tags
Don't message me to join a group, simply request to join one here.