Suggestions

Denied How to Make Nulled Clean Boy (3-Steps)

Submitted by Bubble, , Thread ID: 108213

Thread Closed

RE: How to Make Nulled Clean Boy (3-Steps)

Nasyr
Forum Janitor
Administrators
Level:
Credits:
06-12-2018, 04:20 AM
Point 1
I somewhat agree with this idea that a reduction in overall required post limit would be good. A reduction to 20-25 characters might be a good idea. We could even have it in the sense that based on certain requirements it's reduced. I.E. A new member has a post character limit of 50 but once they have 50/100 posts it's reduced. Sometime people don't have a massive amount to say and need to go above and beyond to make a reply.

Point 2
I kinda see the point to this that it would make users have to engage more than usual but the problem we have is they already need to do this anyways due to having to collect more credits in order to unlock content. Members already have a download limit as it is. Have a look at it here.

Point 3
Call me crazy but I like this idea but not in the sense recommended, what if we added a 5th tab here. In this tab it'll only show threads/replies from members with more than 100 posts or something? Also alternatively what if we had an additional options here, that simply disabled posts showing up unless they have an avatar?

Pulseeey that's my response Smile
Please read the award requirements here before applying for them.
Rules and Regulations | Support Section | How to use Hide Tags
Don't message me to join a group, simply request to join one here.