Suggestions

Denied How to Make Nulled Clean Boy (3-Steps)

Submitted by Bubble, , Thread ID: 108213

Thread Closed

RE: How to Make Nulled Clean Boy (3-Steps)

Bubble
Captain of Pirates
Divine
Ice Cream God
Level:
Credits:
OP
06-12-2018, 04:41 AM
06-12-2018, 03:27 AM
Pulseeey Wrote:
I'd say it's more like a cat flap, have you changed the suggestion now or is effort now defined as paying for an upgrade? I believe your initial suggestion was to remove non-upgraded members from the recent activity sidebar.
A post count limit is the same kind of bad, it limits moderators visibility of leechers in-progress which contradicts the anti-leeching movement you encourage. Nevertheless the limit would have to be set pretty high for leechers to not show there considering they hit 15 shitposts in no time. So what, we'd expect newcomers to post 100 times or some shit?

People aren't automatically interested in actively being part of a community, they join and see what's going on. If they decide to make a thread or join a conversation and they find out they aren't valued enough yet to be shown in recent activity, results of which could likely result in their thread/post from not being seen at all, how is that not shit? Some brutal segregation right there.

I think the final point to be made and I do hope Aoki concludes something similar, is that the recent activity sidebar is not a feature and so it should show all recent activity from every member regardless of their usergroup or post count.

Regarding your other suggestions, meh.

Boohoo I don't feel valued upon signing up :disgusting:

From the start if someone were interested in the forum community wise, they will contribute to reach a milestone. That milestone could be leaking good shit, providing decent posts and threads, upgrading, making giveaways, making suggestions,helping others,etc. Those type of people didn't care about feeling valued upon signup. They chased those milestonesto gain value.
[Image: zzmObkB.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]