Thread Closed
cain
Novice
Level:
Credits:
19-10-2015, 05:59 PM
This post was last modified: 19-10-2015, 06:32 PM by cain
[Image: 0de405bcd64d9715259786a0dbdd30c6.png]

Hey guys I just felt like I should talk about this and explain my story.

So first off this was a idea I had for a long time making multiple hf accounts and aging them while giving them good rep and activity. This all started when I did this with Epvp (I had like 4 epvp) accounts used for league of legends referral. Most thing comes into mind is when someone thinks of making multiple accounts it was for scamming but not in my case.

I used the epvp accounts to start multiple league related shops. I owned the accounts but I made them seem like they are competitors between one another. I even purposely made them rage each other to make it look legit. Basically it created me a majority of the clients and it worked very successfully which lead to me making my hf accounts.

When I started making hf accounts they each had their own dedicated server (I would of used a vps but the ones I had were slow) and I would properly age them. I will be honest...at first it was hard giving activity to 7 accounts at once but eventually it became real easy for me. These accounts each have 200+ rep on them and well over 1k post each. The main purpose for these accounts were again for marketing and boy trust me it works wonders when making vouches =D

I will be honest and mention that I did abuse the reputation power by -3 users I did not like or tried starting drama with them. The accounts were not linked so there was no way to prove their was a rep abuse etc. I basically understood how HF works and ended up learning how to fake a few things and landed about 4 uber accounts closed that I did not like. The joy of making ubers rage and slip is priceless.

Anywho its been a year now and these account are still very active in the market etc. I was recently offered a large amount for these accounts and the servers on darknet from a user because he had the same idea as me for marketing but I declined it as I realized I will end up making more accounts and aging them.

What am I going to do now?
I plan on aging a few more hf accounts as well as now making accounts at bitcointalk and getting activity up as at bitcointalk you can actually sell accounts and make a GOOD amount of money. Or keep them ad use as sig campaigns and get paid 200+ weekly

Anywho if you guys have questions about how I was able to do it or questions about anything in general just hit me up here.