Starboy
Prime
Level:
Credits:
02-05-2019, 08:23 PM
This post was last modified: 02-05-2019, 08:28 PM by Starboy
02-05-2019, 03:54 PM
commapy Wrote:
I'm always open for a debate. What did you find when you researched that made you believe?

Fair enough, ok first in the bible because I'm a christian. Thanks btw for excepting the debate! Smile

In the book of Genesis in the bible it talks about how God made the earth and created man-kind. Adam and Eve right, Jesus is the son of god. People all have descendantsno matter white, black, hispanic, etc. We are all descendants of Abraham.

Christians believe there is a Heaven and a Hell, hell is for non-believers who never gave there life to Christ. Heavens for people who are righteous, meaning people who follow the word (bible) and for people who follow the ten commandments.

That being said in-order to be a christian you just talk to god and repent for your sins, we are not "Holy" like people like to say we are. Like holy I mean extremist sure there are stuff that is not excepted but we still love people for them.

I am starting broad b/c I don't know exactly what you find hard to believe or questioning. Feel fee to ask me for any questions.

You can start the debate I'm just giving you a background of Christianity (you prob already know about it but it's fine). My post are probably going to get lengthy, so you might have to read a bit.

Biblical Events have been proven by scientist as well as the crucifixion of Christ.