Credits:
17-11-2015, 09:43 PM
17-11-2015, 09:38 PM
Molly Wrote:
17-11-2015, 09:36 PM
Sexual Wrote:
17-11-2015, 09:36 PM
Molly Wrote:
I really don't understand why people are supposed to give a shit. Loads of people have aids, but only his case matters b/c he's famous. I think it's kind of annoying, like, he died down for a really long time and the media is just trying to shove him back into the spotlight and he's trying to get back on his own. Just die out, Sheenie weenie, just die out.

Erm, a winning fan here.

Im not saying i'm not a fan of him tho, i liked some of his stuff even though i didnt see a lot of it because it was too advanced for me. The whole family would sit down and watch two and a half men, and Scary Movie 5 was alright.. i just don't understand why so many people are supposed to care?

Who is trying to force you to care? It's clearly an interview of some sort, and this came into the topic. It isn't a "Donate 3 to charlie and get him put into a good home" advert.

OP he is HIV positive, that is not the same thing as AIDS. It develops into AIDS later on, if untreated or if unfortunate. With his money, he'll probably live until old age.