Selling

[ ## NEW ## ] DreamVery Cracker & Checker!

Submitted by Dreamzje, , Thread ID: 13497

Thread Closed
Dreamzje
Novice
Level:
Credits:
30-11-2015, 09:07 PM
Okay so you United Kingdom people will know exactly what this is from the name ( most of you should anyway. ). This is a Very.co.uk account cracker & checker.

If you know about this site or look on the site you will know this is very profitable to crack.

Selling for $50

Sorry about the image proof the GUI does look a lot more sexier but my internet speed is very poor so I decided to show the previews from my RDP which has amazing speeds instead.

For this Cracker you need combo's like email:password:postcode, I personally SQLi them so I can provide you with some for a certain price.

You will notice in the screenshot proof, I've added two screenshots from the Proxies tab, that's because I want to show you that it checks if proxies are alive or dead and also tells you how many times the proxies where used in the request.

So here are the image proof of the Cracker & Checker.

[Image: 78yLpqS.png]

[Image: bKWSo9A.png]

[Image: sQ8ZfCB.png]

[Image: 7QwnrJE.png]

Ugly GUI from Windows 97 has proof of hits and such though.

[Image: lkvZkbw.png]

[Image: BkKjvus.png]

[Image: IYpD4AN.png]

[Image: AL8NehT.png]

Hits Auto Save in a .txt file where the Cracker is located.

[Image: jCBntOY.png]

[Image: j2sbp1z.png]

Credits to AeroRev9 for the GUI.

Vouches;

Rizz123 Wrote:Vouch for this seller, Very quick cracker got many accounts, literally made a order aswell, hopefully everything goes well. Thank you very much

proof

[Image: uS9nuDs.png]

Terms of Service ( T.O.S )

I'm not held reliable for what you do with this, it's not my responsibility.
If you leak this product it will result in a scam report and a revoke of your license with no available updates or able to purchase any of my products in the future.