Supreme
Level:
Credits:
OP
03-12-2015, 09:55 PM
This post was last modified: 03-12-2015, 09:59 PM by Darko
03-12-2015, 09:48 PM
Aimi Wrote:
Question : Is a leopard gecko a good pet? I was thinking about getting one, and you seem pretty knowledgable on reptiles.

They are great pets, and very easy to keep. Similar to how my skinks like to be kept, so if you need temps/light suggestions feel free to message.
They eat the same as my skinks too.

Its good to offer variety as for bugs goes:
Crickets
Hoppers aka: Locust
and MorioWorms or actually the smaller ones for leaopards Mealworms.

Some people say it's fine but avoid waxworms ( they are like crack for lizards, highly fattening and they get addicted and refuse to eat anything else)

With leopard geckos I see people make them a humid hide with moss, so yeh thats all I can say. Any specific questions feel free to message me :D

but yes they are a great lizard and most say they are a good starter lizard.

03-12-2015, 09:53 PM
Molly Wrote:
(trying to avoid the huge quotes) Darko she was an adorable kitten, and yeah the lifespan thing is very sad, we just lost my little kitty a few months ago, it was so sad. She slept with me at night, she actually would purr me to sleep. I haven't quite gotten the same sleep since, but she was very old and she came down with feline leukemia. It tore the whole family up, my mom and i still cry at the thought of her. This is a picture of her and I last year before she got sick (in the spoiler along with snowball) Snowball actually loves being photographed, she's pretty photogenic in the face. It's adorable ;u;
(big image sorry)
-snip-

-snip-
Spooky. My baby :( I miss her so much. Also, tbt to when i had brown hair lmao

Sorry I am the worse for forum etiquette here with the big quotes haha.
Oh wow, she is simply gorgeous. She really could be a poster kitty on cat food tins or something haha!

I know the pain, lost my very loving cat Willow to renal failure, it really affects everyone. Some people do not understand but pets are like family. I am sorry she got ill, but glad you had her in your life until she was old! Love the name too, Spooky very cute!

ps.. you kinda look like you have spooky in a choke hold lol!
[Image: 8ztnc3V.gif]