Cracking

Looking for someone to teach me cracking.

Submitted by Akiko, , Thread ID: 139746

Thread Closed

RE: Looking for someone to teach me cracking.

Zendra
Level:
Credits:
28-08-2019, 11:20 AM
This post was last modified: 28-08-2019, 11:26 AM by Zendra
27-08-2019, 01:18 PM
AhsokaTano Wrote:
I know C++? I know how to crack now someone showed me tools etc? And before you even attempt to act like you're a big man on the internet, Learn how to fucking spell.
I will stop to reply to you ... you change my reputation just because i have advised you to study before do something ... LOL... What do you wanna crack? Uplay? Fortnite? .... i already have answer you ... before do it you must dtudy. If you really studied, you would know that Uplay is an ONLINE DRM and is impossible bypass it, ( if you intend to crack offline games, so i already have answer at this question ... learn c++ and assembly).

For fortnite is really hard, i already have answer at this question , but i would like reap the concept. There isn't a online script that is not bannable, you probably could search in some private discord channel that develope this type of script only for themselves, btw if you inted crack an account so you need to learn to build a bruteforce system, how to bypass online check, how the API works and how the call to API could be use ... so start to learn C++,assembly,phyton and learn the base of programmation ... if you don't know how to do Hello world in c++ how you can think to bypass a Server-Client services ? .... This lamer ... i really hate it

Zenek - CONSPIR4CY (CPY)
[Image: pGgwbhB.jpg]