Carpesir
3,4-Methylendioxy-N-methylamphetamin
Prime
Level:
Credits:
10-12-2015, 02:12 PM
This post was last modified: 10-12-2015, 02:22 PM by Carpesir
Hi,

I am currenlty working on getting the skelet for my website done. Now I am facing a problem.
I have a line that says

"While you're here, make sure to visit my profile :^)"

on my page. Right next to it, I want to have a link to my NBB profile in a green box.

My current code for it:

Code:
#boxlink {display:block;font-weight:700;color:white;background-color:#98bf21;width:100px;text-align:center;padding:4px;text-decoration:none}

#paragraph2 {color:white;font-family:"Lucida Console", Times, Serif;text-align:left;}

<p id="paragraph2">While you're here, make sure to visit my profile :^)  <a id="boxlink" href="nulledbb.com/profile/3190">Carpesir on NulledBB</a></p>

But for some reason the text box with the link appears down under what <p id="para2">

How to fix ?

Full code:

Code:
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<title>Carpesir - Enter the rabbit hole</title>
<head>
<style>
body {background:black;}

ul {display:block;color:white;background-color:#98bf21;width:170px;padding:4px;font-family:"Lucida Console", Times, Serif;text-align:left;list-style-type:none;margin:0;}
a:link {color:black;text-decoration:none;font-family:"Lucida Console", Times, Serif;}
a:visited {color:white;text-decoration:none;font-family:"Lucida Console", Times, Serif;}
a:hover {background-color:#7A991A;color:yellow;text-decoration:underline;font-family:"Lucida Console", Times, Serif;}
a:active {background-color:#7A991A;color:blue;text-decoration:none;font-family:"Lucida Console", Times, Serif;}

#boxlink {display:block;font-weight:700;color:white;background-color:#98bf21;width:100px;text-align:center;padding:4px;text-decoration:none}
#anavbar {color:white;}
#aokiforsomereason {color:#7A991A}

h1 {color:red;text-align:center;}

#paragraph1 {color:blue;font-family:"Lucida Console", Times, Serif;text-align:center;}
#h2 {color:yellow;font-family:"Lucida Console", Times, Serif;text-align:left;}
#paragraph2 {color:white;font-family:"Lucida Console", Times, Serif;text-align:left;}
</style>
</head>
<body>
<h1>Welcome to Carpesir's site. As you see, this site is WorkInProgress.</h1>
<p id="paragraph1">I'm Carpesir from NulledBB. If you're here, I'm guessing you already know me.</p>
<p id="paragraph2">While you're here, make sure to visit my profile :^)  <a id="boxlink" href="nulledbb.com/profile/3190">Carpesir on NulledBB</a></p>
<h2 id="h2">Please take a look at the navigation bar:</h2>
<ul>
<li><a id="anavbar" href="mydomain.com/index.html">Home</a></li>
<li><a id="anavbar" href="nulledbb.com">NulledBB</a></li>
<li><a id="anavbar" href="nulledbb.com">Carpesir@NBB</a></li>
<li><a id="aokiforsomereason" href="nulledbb.com">Aoki for some reason</a></li>
</ul>
</ul>
</body>
</html>