10-12-2015, 07:25 PM
10-12-2015, 07:20 PM
ShadowedGrinner Wrote:
10-12-2015, 06:41 PM
Molly Wrote:
10-12-2015, 06:37 PM
ShadowedGrinner Wrote:
-snip-

That's fucking horrible. You should have told him that you WILL contact the authorities.

It was two years ago tbh, I kind of just gave up on it. They didn't get leaked and everyone felt horrible for me, I cried and stuff for a few days but just got over it. Him and I just broke up for the last time about a month or so ago and as fucked up as it is, I still love him. I fucked myself over, though, I couldn't get it through my head that "HEY. You shouldn't be such an immature cunt" because I (again, I'm not proud of this) cheated on him a lot :/ I couldn't tell you why I did it, and there's no excuse for it, but I guess the last time really put it into perspective, and I ended everything else I had going on. I still get mad at myself for it. EDIT: Although, even two years later it still gets brought up by one person I know called Manny. He still has them saved .-. he's nasty, and rude.

That is fucking disgusting.. He shouldn't have them saved still.
The part of you cheating... Sigh. Guess everyone makes mistakes though.

I regret it, what I had with the guy I wont ever find with anyone else, and I regret fucking it up. I also regret just being a piece of shit during that time in my life. Apologies for that though wouldn't cut it. I don't know why he still has them, tbh. He's a piece of shit, he makes my best friend feel like shit, and my other friends that were all at the time part of a group with him. None of us talk about him, though. I wish he still didn't have them. It's ridiculous, if he gets in a fight with me with his other friends he'll go into a skype call w them and be like "she's such a slut. I have her nudes." like yeah, from TWO YEARS ago, that weren't even sent to you lmao bye. I regret the whole situation though, but I wish I didn't still have feelings for this guy.
ima lesbian