The best car below 10k

Submitted by chujcipa, , Thread ID: 145471

Thread Closed

RE: The best car below 10k

zintra123
Level:
Credits:
13-11-2019, 03:45 AM
alright i will check it out and report back if it sucks or not lorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet i am customising my posts so that the server wont notice i am spamming to get access to things. maybe it is working? i have absolutely zero clue. At least i know that i am reaching my limit soon, which is nice. Well, it's not really nice for those of you who are having to read this stupid post by me. Sorry. Actuall, not so sorry. It is the website designer that you should be angry at for allowing spam like this. The reason is that I am seriously just here to download one file, but the ebsite wants me to post 15 posts first. And when I am in a hurry, of course I will not just go ahead and spend hours creating worthwhile posts to read for you guys. This is probably my 10th post so far, which means I have just a few left. If I made this website, I would ban all duplicate comments asap. Get a bot to do it. Ez spam prevention. What I have currently done is to just copy paste the same comment and add some text to it to avoid any potential bots. So far it seems my acc is still not banned, and I have only two or so posts left to make until I can download stuff, which is nice.