RE: Is Overwatch...

Psy_Zombie
Level:
Credits:
25-10-2019, 10:06 PM
This post was last modified: 25-10-2019, 10:07 PM by Psy_Zombie
09-10-2019, 07:13 AM
Gallus Wrote:
Is Overwatch really all it's cracked up to be? I've watched some videos on it, and some tournaments for it, and it just doesn't seem all that fun to play to me. I mean, I understand the concept of it, and I've played games that follow its style. I just can't really get into it.

What aspects of the game keep you hooked?

I only bought the game recently so im just discovering it. thats waht keeps me in touch

Gallus Wrote:
Is Overwatch really all it's cracked up to be? I've watched some videos on it, and some tournaments for it, and it just doesn't seem all that fun to play to me. I mean, I understand the concept of it, and I've played games that follow its style. I just can't really get into it.

I only bought the game recently so im just discovering it. thats waht keeps me in touch

Gallus Wrote:

Gallus Wrote: