Submitted by Demi95, , Thread ID: 156761

Thread Closed

RE: My near deth experience on MDMA.

umababy
Level:
Credits:
26-02-2020, 11:14 AM
This post was last modified: 26-02-2020, 11:17 AM by umababy
The other thing you must do is pee. MDMA ecstasy switches off the normal proprioception of the body for thirst and for elimination. That is one side effect of this drug. It is because you are basically turning down the volume or switching off the lower three chakra energy centers of your body. When you do that, normal consciousness signals to manage them is interfered with/suppressed.

Most people are locked in the lower three centers, that's why the world is in so much of a mess. And why you feel the love that is from the heart center when you take it.

All of these drugs are a short cut/ cheat that harms your physical being. And that you don't need. Start learning esoteric info like yoga, pantanjali, kundalini and realise that the mind can automatically take you to these places that drugs short cut you to. But when the mind does it because you are in control, there is no harm done.

We were all meant to be able to access these parts of the brain and other-worldly experiences, but we have forgotten how & the "powers that should not be" have robbed the knowledge from us, and made it occulted. So they can control you. So in a way yes, I agree with audi69655 that it is a control of us.

PS thanks for the great share of your experience. It should get everybody thinking!
Your Culture is Not Your Friend. It's Your Cult. --McKenna