Hosting

Cortex Networks: Hosts || Shared Hosting || Servers || Hosting || and Much More!!!!!

Submitted by CortexHosts, , Thread ID: 16098

Thread Closed

RE: Cortex Networks: Hosts || Shared Hosting || Servers || Hosting || and Much More!!!!!

CortexHosts
Lurker
Level:
Credits:
OP
24-12-2015, 07:05 PM
This post was last modified: 24-12-2015, 07:09 PM by CortexHosts
Vim - You obversely are trying to ruin my Business, cos your Bringing things up in the past that happend 4 months ago and Negative Repping me.

Silence - How is my Business a Scam, When my Business has been going on for 3 months now, i have Great Reviews and my Business is Registered under my ABN (Australian Business Number). I am paying taxes, im running a Real and genuine Business here in Australia, so how is my Business a Scam. My business is in No Way Shape or form a scamming business and i intend to scam no-one. I have a good mindset and i want to do well for my business, i treat all my customers fairly, i offer a Great and Premium Services. Also how can you say this "" Cocky, potentially a poor hosting service, will remove it if you can prove otherwise. "", i have not once been cocky to no-one, you also have never Tried my Hosting Services, so now you are saying untrue things about my Hosting Company and NEG repping me once again.