Hosting

Cortex Networks: Hosts || Shared Hosting || Servers || Hosting || and Much More!!!!!

Submitted by CortexHosts, , Thread ID: 16098

Thread Closed

RE: Cortex Networks: Hosts || Shared Hosting || Servers || Hosting || and Much More!!!!!

Silence
King of the Crows
Level:
Credits:
24-12-2015, 07:09 PM
24-12-2015, 07:05 PM
CortexHosts Wrote:
Vim - You obversely are trying to ruin my Business, cos your Bringing things up in the past that happend 4 months ago and Negative Repping me.

Silence - How is my Business a Scam, When my Business has been going on for 3 months now, i have Great Reviews and my Business is Registered under my ABN (Australian Business Number). I am paying taxes, im running a Real and genuine Business here in Australia, so how is my Business a Scam. My business is in No Way Shape or form a scamming business and i intend to scam no-one. I have a good mindset and i want to do well for my business, i treat all my customers fairly, i offer a Great and Premium Services.

No. I said that telling them to move on its the equivalent to someone scamming someone and telling them to move on. You obviously don't treat all of them fairly, as we saw. I don't care about your reviews (though they were within minutes of each other) nor do I care about what you say your business is about. I will go off of the evidence provided as well as people I know who have used this service.
fady is a stupid cuck boi - silence