Thread Closed
linkzy
No pressure, no diamonds
Level:
Credits:
15-01-2016, 01:13 PM
This post was last modified: 15-01-2016, 01:35 PM by linkzy
Quanity's Forum Feedback

Well, first of all, I would like to say something about myself. I'm 15 and I love playing football. I enjoy surfing on the internet, especially YouTube. Like 2 years back, I was working with one of my friends on the internet and he told me to register in ForumCamp[NulledBB now] and ask Aoki to make a theme for his forums for free and threaten Aoki if he doesn't agree. I did so and got banned twice in the Forums. Ones for threatening and again for a multi account. Later in those months, my friend left online works as he got busy in his real life works. And that's when I planned to join ForumCamp again with new IP and stuff. Joined there and got a Diamond upgrade within a week or two. Later in those months, Aoki hosted a contest and I won it in the first place so I got the Supreme upgrade there. I Loved it and I was addicted to ForumCamp, Started leaking and posting stuff. Got to second or third top poster position and Aoki bought NBB domain and merged FC and NBB. There was an incident in which we lost all our data so Aoki had to start everything again from starting like 0 posts/threads etc. That's enough.....

I guess it's been over 2 years since I have joined nbb[ including FC register date ]. I've got a lot of people's to talk with. some of them who are worth mentioning - A, X888X, Mafia, Coxetamine[somethign like that yeh], Enmafia, Harry, Blaze, Sensei, Nyan[the guy who likes to change his name everyday Tongue], Rikka, v4hl, Natsu, Asa and Addicted. Meh Aoki too. it's been a nice year tbh. :yus: .....
Sorry if i have forget someone to mention here

A is cool, I got Galaxy only because of him.

Next comes the Staff, All staffs are doing great work tbh. If I was asked who is the best mod out here, I would just say Blaze as he is friendly and silent, with all those qualities he manages situations very well.

Lemme talk about our Activities and issues with them. There are a lot of leaks out here and posts too. Including those low-Quality posts too. Staff members should keep a great look on these stuff.

Thanks Aoki for such great forums Smile , i know this forum got a cool future :D
Thanks to Sozin tooo. HE made cool stuffs in NBB which i love
Sorry For my bad Grammar, I try to improve it every time but meh
| A | v4hl| Addicted | Senpai | Sui | Sensei | H | fdigl |