League Of Legends

toxic games

Submitted by johnsopao, , Thread ID: 169071

Thread Closed
johnsopao
Level:
Credits:
26-04-2020, 06:44 PM
I played this game as Janna not to long ago. My adc and I were having a bit of a hard time because enemy jungle camped us until lane phase was over. We weren't doing terrible but just couldn't catch up with the pressure of a Warwick and their aggressive bot lane. Shortly after lane phase ended we end up having a tense poking battle in river near dragon. Both teams didn't want to engage on a team fight because our mid and top were doing quite decent but enemy bot was still pretty fierce. Of course there was a lot of poking going on and naturally I would sheild people ya know? Finally someone engages and I use up what little Mana I have left. We win the fight but my TF dies in the process and is quick to blame me for his death and make threats. The entire rest of the game he blamed me for every little inconvenience possible, calling me an "E-girl slut bitch who sucks dick for attention" and that I should "rot in hell" after I kill myself. All mainly because I played Janna/Sona/Soraka. Of course I reported him but I honestly don't think it made any difference :/.