Same shit, different day.
Divine
Level:
Credits:
OP
17-01-2016, 09:41 PM
17-01-2016, 09:10 PM
Powerful Wrote:
Back when I used to play Battlefield I'd sometimes get this. They just get mad, it didn't really affect me since there were tons of servers but since you're playing 3, there isn't many. It's very annoying.

It really is, yes. They're just acting so unprofessional by raging out and not giving the guy a chance to explain what's going on.

17-01-2016, 09:02 PM
Carpesir Wrote:
17-01-2016, 08:53 PM
Blaze Wrote:
17-01-2016, 08:49 PM
Carpesir Wrote:
Hey,

no I didn't experience that yet.

But maybe you could join servers which have a teamspeak, because if you join their TS and talk to them it'll be prolly easier to convince them.

Yeah, but when I just want to play a chill round with music in the background, I don't want to go into TS every time to prove that I'm not hacking.
This may be a solution when I'm about to play for a few hours, but that won't come in so handy when I want to play a quick one or when I want to play alone with a friend.

I mean, they could at least talk to me in-game first, couldn't they?

They could but you know, raging kids don't.

Another possibility if you want to keep playing BF3 in long term would be host your own server and try to advertise it so you get players but idk

Yeah, I had a server up but there have been problems with the admin tool 'n shit. I might get one again. Well, I will have to get one if it continues like that.
Like some, love some, trust none.

[Image: YuwcFg6.png?2]