Divine
Level:
Credits:
OP
08-05-2020, 02:31 AM
This post was last modified: 08-05-2020, 02:33 AM by v4hl
08-05-2020, 02:23 AM
Ninja Wrote:
Banks are really hard to convince it was a scam cause they dont want you to be scamming someone saying you didnt get a product and you really did and get your money back. So without proof it will be really hard to get the money back from the bank.. He can always try though. It will be tough to get his money back but as a positive thing. Look at it as a cheap learning experience.. Always look at reviews, joined date ect. and be very cautious when making purchases for pixels. It could have been alot more money the scammer got and it really would have hurt him.
to be honest, i warned him. too many times, i keep telling him you have to check their reps/vouches/rates.
and sometimes it's not enought, becuz they can just fake it, and facebook never was a good place to sell products. theres scammers more than sellers in that shitty place.
anyways.. i will try to find that scammer. i mean we have his email/full name! imma beat the shit out of him.

08-05-2020, 02:13 AM
Oathkeeper Wrote:
It is indeed the most possible scenario.
But no point in giving up now.
Press on and tell them it was a scam and that there is no way you are able to contact the seller,since he tore down his profile and every trace of himself
yeah, we will see about that, better then doing nothing ^^'
[Image: xRnLbpm.png]
[Image: Tz6Qsg4.png]