Suggestions

[Suggestion] Default profile avatars and profile covers.

Submitted by Ninja, , Thread ID: 170912

Thread Closed
Ninja
? Send me credits for good luck! ?
Nullus
Level:
Credits:
08-05-2020, 05:38 AM
So v4hl and I were chatting in the lounge about this and thought we should bring this up to you guys.
https://nulledbb.com/thread-Profile-picture--170908
This is the thread I'm referring to.

Our idea that we have brainstormed together is that the default avatar/profile coverthat new members have now is just to repetitive and old. I know in V4 there is a lot of changes coming up and something like this may already be implemented, but I would like to at least add it in the suggestion. We were thinking that maybe we could have a handful of different "default" avatars and profile covers that when a user is signing up, that one of the options is for them to choose one out of the variety to start the journey with at NulledBB. I know a normal user can change there avatar at anytime but the profile picture they choose will be the one they're stuck with until they upgrade. This way it will keep the upgrade incentives for users but it will also give the new members a variety. This way us older members don't continue to see the same avatar and profile cover and naturally assume leecher. I don't know how difficult this would be to be implemented but it would be a nice feature.
Thanks staff for taking the time to review this.

If I missed something v4hl, Please chime in here. I think I hit the point.
[align=center][b]COD: Cold War Modded Lobbies - Join Today!
[disallowed website]]