Thread Closed
Killpot
Supreme
Level:
Credits:
19-01-2016, 01:40 AM
This post was last modified: 24-01-2016, 12:01 AM by Killpot
Welcome!

Today I'm happy to announce the very first public release of Ven0m!

Ven0m is a game hack loader that's in a league of it's own. I myself have privately coded it for over 2 months now and am proud to put my name behind it.

Ven0m is a community driven hack injector and marketing tool, currently we are only offering CSGO hacks, however we're actively seeking game hackers that are willing to sell private hacks through us. If you're interested in marketing with us, don't hesitate to PM me and we can work out the businessthere.

Some unique features of Ven0m Loader:

Auto-Updating:
You'll never have to re-download! Every time the client is launched it's checked for possible updates in the background, if it finds it needs to update it will go ahead and update quickly so you can get back to dominating the game.

Secure Login System:
You need you account details safe! And we've got you covered. You info is securely stored on the server and is hashed with your choice of 3 Private and Public keys that can be changed at any time!

Metamorphism:
Ven0m Loader will actively modify it's signature to avoid heuristic/signature based detections by anti-cheats.

Network Encryption:
All traffic from Ven0m Loader to the central server will be encrypted 3 times over and boastssome of the most bleeding edge encryption methods like TwoFish, Serpent, and Mars. All ontop of a QuickLZ compression module to make sure it uses it's bandwidth effectively.

Polymorphism:
Every time a hack's data is sent to a client, it's encrypted underneath the other 3 aforementioned network encryption methods. This encryption is a strong 2056-Bit Polymorphic AES stream to maintain the highest security, and to avoid detections by Anti-Cheats that may listen to packet transfer.

Scrambling/Obfuscation:
Every time a hack is requested from the server, prior to sending it, the server will Obfuscate and Scramble the hack to make it completely unique once injected, this means that every injection is unique and you'll never have to worry about signature or heuristic based detections again. The obfuscation uses the following methods:
  • ConstantsModification

• Constructor ProxyModification

• Control Flow Modification

• Method Proxy Modification

• Name Modification

Memory Remapping:
When the Ven0m Loader actually injects a hack into a game, there is no physical DLL located on the computer, the memory is manually copied from Ven0m Loader, then re-mapped into the target process. This method is extremely secure and comes with the added benefit of security and protection from scantime detections.

Screenshots:
[Image: RNM3oQW.png]

As this is the Free Open Beta release of Ven0m, we currently have 1 Hack available, that being a CSGO. It's undetected and will be receiving a amazing GUI update tomorrow for a new sleek GUI.
As we continue to grow the amount of hacks will also increase, so even if you don't play CSGO stick around! We may have a game you like sometime in the near future!

Hacks will be sold by subscription, we plan to support PayPal, BitCoin and other popular methods of payment.

So you ready to get started? Well first you have to register a client account here:
Then download the client from here:

Here is an all inclusive tutorial on how to use the loader: