The Walking Dead

Submitted by Mat, , Thread ID: 17096

Thread Closed

RE: The Walking Dead

csmaster
Level:
Credits:
07-06-2018, 12:37 AM
The Walking Dead has reached an all-time low. I can't even express in words how disappointed I am with the season finale. It is without doubt the worst season finale we have seen to-date: absolutely nothing happened, nothing! How on earth did it take Negan 50 minutes to get to Rick's front door?! And, not only did nothing happen, but it rendered the entire season a complete waste of time. Episode after episode, we watched Rick salvage supplies and weapons for this attack; only to see such an anticlimactic ending. It was absolutely pathetic! It's easy to see why the rating for this show are the lowest they have been in five seasons! People are so sick to death of being jerked around, episode after episode... If this is how their first attack against the Saviours was always going to end, it could have happened 5 or 6 episodes into the season. It's so disappointing! I used to love this show. It was once the best show on TV, hands down. What happened? It peaked, and now its slowly dying a horrible and painful death, and destroying its cult following. I wouldn't even give the Walking Dead 3 (out of 10) stars now