Submitted by milw0rm, , Thread ID: 17105

Thread Closed
milw0rm
Prime
Level:
Credits:
19-01-2016, 02:05 PM
Hello there.

I am having a hard time keeping my site going. There is simply not enough user based content, and no one considers coming back unless they really have to. That includes me. I had it up with MyBB 1.8 when it first came out, but let it rot and moved back to my usual PHP-Fusion since plugins and themes were a slow push since 1.8 was released. Now that things are flowing relatively well, also being backed enough, I would like to transfer some things over that I have tried doing before, but to no avail.

I have not found an official way to convert PHP-Fusion over to any flavor of MyBB. I've been searching for 2 years. The only ideal way is to convert to something that the MyBB Merge system is compatible with. I tried for about a week between phpBB and SMF. The results were absolutely retarded. Things such as passwords and usernames were not matching with each other, but with others, not everything I wished for coming over, things getting fucked up due to unicode, etc.

How can we get my currently shitty site over to MyBB? I am just looking to transfer members and threads/posts. That's it. Don't give two shits about anything else.

Running v7.02.07 ATM.
[Image: sw8px3.png]