Votes:
% of votes:
30.95%
Religious
45.24%
Votes:
% of votes:
45.24%
You have already voted. Click on the dropdown to undo your vote.

RE: Atheist Or Not.

Rito
Future Pirate King
Prime
Level:
Credits:
OP
22-01-2016, 09:02 PM
21-01-2016, 11:18 AM
VisionryEye Wrote:
I'm confused X.X Personally I thought that we were God. After all, everything created on this earth basically came from or because of us. Imo religion was made to make us complacent and content, humans lay down and take anything if you tell them they'll be rewarded for it when they're dead. I also think it funny how people scapegoat one religion of marketing and recruiting when literally almost all religions do it, some just more clever than others...Just ask missionaries who travel half way across the world, oh and Jehovah's witnesses somehow lol.

Note: No offense is meant to anyone of any particular faith, just conversing.
PS: I'm new, very new nice to meet you all and I hope we can even more entertaining conversations after this.

Peace Gods!

21-01-2016, 05:27 PM
Wolfy Wrote:
20-01-2016, 01:56 AM
Aoki Wrote:
One fact I dislike about muslims is, that they really love to force other people to their religion.
Learn to understand that there are other religions and accept it. You have no right to judge anyone so shut up, believe it anything you want to believe and let other people do the same.

I'm a Muslim, Islam as religion is perfect, but I'm not. If I do a mistake blame it on me, not my religion!

Bro no offense to you but nothing is perfect. https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Top_10_Contro...the_Qur'an .
If you wanna debate about religion. Come on skype or pm. Maybe we can exchange some good info?
[Image: IyfJrQh.gif]

[Image: no_name__forum_signature_by_noobgfxartist-d9jppyk.png]