Vixen
Level:
Credits:
23-01-2016, 04:43 PM
23-01-2016, 04:18 PM
ramywafaa Wrote:
Hello guys,
so i am the Founder of Roundicons.com Wink
Well this is unexpected. Welcome to our humble abode.

Quote:i'm happy the our product is really popular here! guys did u ever consider that this product is really a lot of work and people spent over 2 years making it .. and that there's a team that is living and earning the money to put their kids to school and to support their families through it?
Sadly nobody really considers the time and effort that goes into making a great product. But it's also understandable that a student would not be willing to shell out $100 for a set of icons, when they only need 3-4 of them.

Quote:However to answer your questions Money back works only if you didn't download the product and each and every product of ours has trackers and we can detect their usage..so this is a dead end road.
I'm almost certain that they do not intend to ask you for their money back, and will take another route such as paypal claims.

Quote:we create loads of free products.. if you need a specific icon try asking or if you are a student and can't afford just ask!
I like that you're saying this, good job. Perhaps it might be worth selling each icon separately? I'm sure someone would be more willing to hand over a few dollars for the icons they need than $100 for a pack consisting of icons they mostly don't need.

Quote:Have a great day guys ..
You too.

Quote:and really try not to go there .. there's so much complications that you can get into .. and u really don't want that.,,,
I'd like to advise against veiled threats, as they often result in people doing what you don't want them to do in an effort to spite you.

Quote:Cheers,
Ramy Wafaa
You have an interesting name.
[Image: ZtDsXXv.png]