Novice
Level:
Credits:
16-04-2021, 06:03 PM
This post was last modified: 16-04-2021, 06:03 PM by nayaawala
#1,612
15-05-2020, 12:21 AM
Photo Wrote:
If you'd like to discuss COVID-19 (Coronavirus) then you can discuss it within this thread.
We've seen a massive increase in threads regarding this subject and a lot of it is the same discussion.
Anyone who makes another thread about COVID-19 will have a warning issued and their thread merged to this one.
You can still freely post News articles in the News and Happening Section.
Stay safe.
So this is the thread on which i can share my experience.! I along with my 5 other family member were tested positive with new covid mutant. Startig of the quarantine was pretty tough.
COVID was having it's impact on our health. Oxygen fluctuation was there and lots of medicines were going in our body. And continue weakness was there.
Now it is 9th day and i feel much better, i wish nobody catch COVID but it is not possible.. everyone will now or then experience the COVID and i am sure they wont take it easily. But all i want to say, keep faith and stay inspired... If you gave up mentally then you will have to get admit in hospital otherwise you will be ok. Just lmake up your mindthat everything will be fine even if you think it is not going to.. just stay positive mentally.

everyone who is reading this post, hope you and your family stay safe and live healthy..

15-05-2020, 12:21 AM
Photo Wrote:
If you'd like to discuss COVID-19 (Coronavirus) then you can discuss it within this thread.
We've seen a massive increase in threads regarding this subject and a lot of it is the same discussion.
Anyone who makes another thread about COVID-19 will have a warning issued and their thread merged to this one.
You can still freely post News articles in the News and Happening Section.
Stay safe.
So this is the thread on which i can share my experience.! I along with my 5 other family member were tested positive with new covid mutant. Startig of the quarantine was pretty tough.
COVID was having it's impact on our health. Oxygen fluctuation was there and lots of medicines were going in our body. And continue weakness was there.
Now it is 9th day and i feel much better, i wish nobody catch COVID but it is not possible.. everyone will now or then experience the COVID and i am sure they wont take it easily. But all i want to say, keep faith and stay inspired... If you gave up mentally then you will have to get admit in hospital otherwise you will be ok. Just lmake up your mindthat everything will be fine even if you think it is not going to.. just stay positive mentally.

everyone who is reading this post, hope you and your family stay safe and live healthy..