Submitted by Sui, , Thread ID: 17387

Thread Closed
Sui
User Icon
nulledbb's very first gay user
Level:
Credits:
25-01-2016, 01:04 AM
It's been a while since I signed up on NulledBB, and I've never actually made my feedback about this site clear.

Well, since I signed up on Nulled, I didn't find too much to be a part of. Every member was either a web developer, or a web designer, or a leecher, etc. I really wasn't good at anything here, so I didn't really try to push myself to be part of the community.

I realized, though, that even though I really didn't have any skills in basically anything, combined with the fact that I was pretty young (if you don't know I'm 13), that the community was still just as accepting. I made a bunch of new friends and had a blast the first couple of months. Since then, I planned to stay with NulledBB, and I'm still here.

To start off, I think that this forum is headed in the right direction. Aoki has led it in the right path with his skills, and the staff boosted that EVEN FURTHER with their help. So I see Nulled in a very good spot in the future.

The staff is, probably without a doubt, the best I've seen from any other forum. They're nice, they get the job done, and they spend a lot of time with the community alongside their duties as well.

Aoki and Sozin, the same thing goes for the both of them too. They're great admins, and they do a lot to keep this site in prime position.

As for the community, I've seen a bunch of people come and go, but they still keep that friendly feeling. You guys shouldn't change at all.

Some closing words. Thanks for being there, Nulled. I want to be here from start to finish.

Thanks for reading. :yay:
yeah