LikeAlcohol Wrote:
16-02-2016, 12:37 PM
? Wrote:
16-02-2016, 12:34 PM
LikeAlcohol Wrote:
16-02-2016, 12:31 PM
? Wrote:
We've had many visual updates!

Ok so LoL is VERY balanced game. All of the champions are good. It's more about do you like playing the champions.

But from a highlevel of play perspective, Cho'Gath is really good, Shaco is not good at all, and Garen is OK.

You should watch some montages of those champions for mechanical tips!

Yeah, many visual updates!
Caught some TSM dudes stream yesterday, the UI looks lovely..

You can specify your place on the map now right? That's at least what I saw from that dude on Twitch.

Yeah, I used to love Cho over the others. Which is why I bought him in the first place.. No idea why I bought Shaco though, doesn't seem to be useful to me & now I've got that confirmation from you really. I'm sure some people can play him well, but must be harder to perfect haha.

Garen, I remember was more a safe option. It was just an easy champ to play and do some damage with.

Haven't played this game in just under 2 years or so, a lot has changed by then.. 2 new maps too I believe?

The one where you can specify your role is mostly for ranked play.

Yeah, Shaco is a bit specialty champion, you die fast but you can deal a lot of damage.

Many changes, yeah. I especially enjoy the HD textures and so on.

What champs do you use as of now, and how do I get into ranked play? You have to understand I haven't played this in such a long time I've forgotten everything. But should be a lot better now lmao

Mm, imo the best way to get better is choose 1-3 champions you really enjoy playing, and just play those.

You will end up being super good with those, and learn other stuff easier.

Atm I use Elise. Though I can play all of the champions in the game, depending on what is good against the enemy team/in the team comp you're running.

Cool thanks, is it best to go in 3v3s or 5v5s when starting out?