RE: [Leak] New CamGaG

BigBobo
Novice
Level:
Credits:
13-09-2020, 11:34 AM
13-09-2020, 10:25 AM
antoine0123 Wrote:
It's not that hard to make VCW by modifying the source code of camgag webpages. I saw a few posts in which you are concerned about camgags getting leaked and you want to have exclusive content, if you are able to provide me with a good video I could make a custom VCW for the both of us.
Anyway if this is #26 it has already been posted here, I think everyone has it.
Yes, #26 is useless, maybe it has ZERO value and you hit straight to the point. Where from can I get videos with girls doing different hand gestures and only for $20 or $25 ??? Do you know a resource where is that cheap ?
Camgag is able to provide 2 VCWs in a month but I am not able to find 1 single girl to make for me such a video. I make some money from ewhoring and camgag works pretty good for me but a few years ago I used camtrix.net until some "smart guys" leaked a few VCWs and they stopped to create such products for sale, they made custom content only for a few members to the price of $70-$100 , this is my concern with camgag because it can end up like camtrix or disappear completely like camdecoy.