RE: [Leak] New CamGaG

BigBobo
Novice
Level:
Credits:
14-09-2020, 03:16 PM
14-09-2020, 08:51 AM
antoine0123 Wrote:
Yeah probably not for 20-25. I was thinking to start making them and sell them to just a few people since everyone is looking for good VCW. And to be honest camgags are not even that great. I know a few camgirls but I'm sure they would want to be paid in advance and I don't know if they would be able to provide good content.
You see? That's my point of view, on camgag we can buy such products for only $20-$25 , the price is already under the market because many custom vcws in other forums are $70-$100 I'm not paying that much for such a product but $20 - $25 is a good price from my point of view.
If you combine the photo pack + VCW of the same girl you will see that it works pretty good, every VCW is good if you already have a list with customers. Many times they only want to see you for 1 minute on skype, just to be sure that you are real then they are ready to purchase videos and photos from you.
If your VCW has 40-50 actions for max. $25 I will be your first client but in case if your VCW is leaked and I will see that VCW everywhere on omegle than you must admit that your VCW has no value.