[SPOILERS AHEAD] Zootopia Spoilers

Submitted by KillgenIsles, , Thread ID: 18080

Thread Closed
KillgenIsles
Level:
Credits:
10-02-2016, 02:00 AM
Here are some ZooTopia Spoilers.
Do Judy and Nick end up getting together/is there any romance between the two?
NOPE! Not even a hint of it in the books. Their relationship is completely platonic throughout.

What happens in the scene with young Nick wearing a Scouts uniform?
Unfortunately, for reasons unknown, that scene was completely omitted from both of the books I read, along with the scene with the ?naturalists and Yax, and any mention of Gazelle at all. So I cant tell you. :(

What was your favourite part?
My favourite part will probably be a small moment that wouldnt make it into the book. :V but my favourite part of getting the info from the book was finding out that my supposedly crazy villain theory wasnt only partially but COMPLETELY true (both who it was AND the reason for doing it).

Who is the villain/what happens when Nick goes savage/what is the climax/what is the ending?
In all honesty I wish I could go into greater detail. But these are books that dont say much except an outline of the plot. So little details and nuances are lost. Here are the basics of the ending
Nick and Judy find a top secret lab where the serum to turn predators savage is being made from a blue flower (which I assume is foreshadowed better in the movie) called Night Howler. They go into the lab and are then captured by the true mastermind, Assistant Mayor Bellwether, who is basically a SJW who hates predators and is turning them savage so that people will become irrationally afraid of them, and lock them up, and prey animals can rule Zootopia.
Im not kidding, the villain is straight up a SJW.
She then shoots Nick with a dart full of serum and he begins to go savage and shes like ?hes a predator so hes scum Ill show you but Judy believes in him and it turns out he was just faking being savage and swapped the serum for blueberry juice from Judys parents farm.
He recorded Bellwether confessing to her crimes on a tape recorder while pretending to be savage. She gets arrested and then Nick joins Judy as a cop in the ZPD.Do Judy and Nick end up getting together/is there any romance between the two?
NOPE! Not even a hint of it in the books. Their relationship is completely platonic throughout.

Unfortunately, for reasons unknown, that scene was completely omitted from both of the books I read, along with the scene with the ?naturalists and Yax, and any mention of Gazelle at all. So I cant tell you. :(

My favourite part will probably be a small moment that wouldnt make it into the book. :V but my favourite part of getting the info from the book was finding out that my supposedly crazy villain theory wasnt only partially but COMPLETELY true (both who it was AND the reason for doing it).

Who is the villain/what happens when Nick goes savage/what is the climax/what is the ending?
In all honesty I wish I could go into greater detail. But these are books that dont say much except an outline of the plot. So little details and nuances are lost. Here are the basics of the ending
Nick and Judy find a top secret lab where the serum to turn predators savage is being made from a blue flower (which I assume is foreshadowed better in the movie) called Night Howler. They go into the lab and are then captured by the true mastermind, Assistant Mayor Bellwether, who is basically a SJW who hates predators and is turning them savage so that people will become irrationally afraid of them, and lock them up, and prey animals can rule Zootopia.
She then shoots Nick with a dart full of serum and he begins to go savage and shes like ?hes a predator so hes scum Ill show you but Judy believes in him and it turns out he was just faking being savage and swapped the serum for blueberry juice from Judys parents farm.
He recorded Bellwether confessing to her crimes on a tape recorder while pretending to be savage. She gets arrested and then Nick joins Judy as a cop in the ZPD.Do Judy and Nick end up getting together/is there any romance between the two?

He recorded Bellwether confessing to her crimes on a tape recorder while pretending to be savage. She gets arrested and then Nick joins Judy as a cop in the ZPD.
KillGenIsles| keybase.io/daddyderrick|Zenith Natsu |