The Lounge

Serious Is the nature of Society a hoax?

Submitted by Selene, , Thread ID: 18109

Thread Closed

RE: Is the nature of Society a hoax?

Guts
AFK
Level:
Credits:
10-02-2016, 10:23 PM
10-02-2016, 10:16 PM
? Wrote:
10-02-2016, 10:12 PM
Beer Wrote:
It's true that a lot of us were brought up to be successful, and obviously this is only true for people living in 1st world countries where education is prevalent. What would you call 'to truly be alive'? Can it be said that some people enjoy to sell, or write, or draw and that by going through school they don't retire in a falsehood but retire having lived out their dreams? If you live your life how you want, even by living up to societies standards set upon us, why can't we end our lives happy? If you die from old age or due to cancer, can't you at least say you lived your life how you wanted to? Maybe some see that as a false life, a fake life. But who are others to see how you live your life? Who says you can't die happy?

Sure, that can also be the case. But have you seen anyone who's perfectly happy in their cubicle? If you ask them if they have any regrets, if they are just where they want to be, would they say "yes, this is all I want."

I would be lying if I said I have.

It depends on if the person is truly happy with their office jobs, or so. But mostly, those careers are built on top of ashes of dreams that were burnt out a long time ago. Forgotten, denied. Deemed impossible, by the help of others.

I didn't mean everyone, but not everyone went after their dreams. They became who they were for the $$$, and money doesn't necessarily bring happiness.
But I guess I'm speaking from what I've seen.
The only woman Yoko and I shared in the sheets

[Image: ioaHWYx.png]