Submitted by faulyfaux, , Thread ID: 18158

Thread Closed

RE: Past Forum Experiences.

Komoto
Innocuous
Level:
Credits:
12-02-2016, 03:18 AM
My biggest was Raid Forums like other people in this thread. I joined it last year and it was sick at first, raids galore, good staff and a generally good community. The forums kind of descended into shit as raiding started to die down and key members started to leave. The recent tipping point that officially shows there's no going back was the Pred and the admins lifting to rule banning doxes. Their argument was that we were never really protected to begin with, so this didn't really change anything (except for the fact that you could drop a dox in the community where it would harm you most, 10/10 reasoning from the lovely staff). I made a pretty long thread that ended up being deleted because one of the admins said I was being whiny and bipolar, but the same Admin was acting quite stupid in the thread and gives a better explanation as to why my thread was removed but others on the same topic remained. Due to the acceptance of doxing and general cancerous attitude towards other members, the younger but higher ranked members have become exactly the type of person the site originally targeted (prime example: Jretzios. He's 14, thinks he's hot shit and a 1337 haxor because he can post other people's doxes).
Rant on deteriorating RF quality aside, the only other websites I was really into were MyAnimeList (and a short time at Sinsisterly)
[Image: tumblr_n7xmvwuvZ41tddjuxo1_500.gif]

"Only an idiot picks a fight they can't win."