Garry's Mod

Where can I get Cracked Garry's Mod back?

Submitted by Taiga_Jakob, , Thread ID: 183333

Thread Closed
Taiga_Jakob
Level:
Credits:
12-10-2020, 06:36 PM
Where can I get free Garrys Mod scripts.

prehistory

• First I introduce myself, my name is Jakob and I live in Germany. I don't speak english very well but I hope you can understand. For a few months now I've been thinking about founding my own community and of course adding a server in game mode in gmod, because I find that very interesting and of course have experience with it, because I've already worked as a server technician, because of the project and the community no longer exist, dissolved, after a few months I thought about starting my own community.

the problem

I am very aware of the situation that you have to sacrifice a lot of money for a community to rent a high quality root or a regular server because none of them are cheap and of course I am not a person who has a lot of money. Of course, I have a bit of a problem because I want to create a Star Wars RP server. Do I have to buy some scripts but not as many as DarkRP but the problem is that they are not cheap and because I dont want to spend money because I dont have a lot of money and of course I need the money for my college because I know that there are websites that have free scripts of course, so I ask you to recommend a website to me and of course to send the link that I could of course save a lot of money, that would be very friendly

I thank you for reading my post and of course I hope that you can help me.