E-Book Leaks

[ULTRA HQ METHOD]HOW TO MAKE MONEY 60$/HOUR ? OR EVEN MORE EASY METHOD ?

Submitted by depleb, , Thread ID: 183389

Thread Closed
depleb
Lurker
Level:
Credits:
13-10-2020, 01:46 AM
This post was last modified: 13-10-2020, 01:49 AM by depleb
Not my method, just sharingit. It worked for me, made about 30$ few hours ago and thought about sharing it.

Quote:1. create ebay acc or any plaftorm for selling u know - obv for selling products to masses of ppl (so ebay as it is free)
2. verify ur acc with some fake vcc and shit, select ur country as one of UE as u wont be required a ssn or anything else than adding a vcc to verify ur account
3. create a listing and u going to have to fill every space yourself : windows 10 pro and select the Email delivery (u do that in order to avoid getting tagged and removed from the system easily[Image: smart.png])
4. put the price around 5-10 $ (i did it at 5.20 and got on pp around 4.6 -for selling faster)
5. as u dont want to get people go suspicious about ur doing just make it pick up only as delivery and select as the city one of US (i did it with LA / Chicago / NY so far)
6. either automate it or send urself through ebay the licenses and be helpful with ur customers (btw add a paypal for payments so u can get out with the money before ebay can do smth in case of reports)
7.there is a quite a small window when u can sell, for me was about 6-7 hours, and there were some late orders but at night i automate it and on day i prefer to discus myself with customers and help them as some are real newbies and don't even know how to activate it[Image: 68747470733a2f2f7374617469632e637261636b...652e706e67]

8. enjoy ur money rolling in and all u do it's copy paste or let a bot do it for you. ---> always use burner accounts so u wont lose anything doing this.

Q87TN-WTDM8-TMGCX-DKD6W-MTDGY
XWBNP-R777Q-94V43-P86KP-TMT6Y

- bonus some more win10 licenses :click me
those 2 are tested by me and can be used to the infinite and beyond

[Image: yKmomjb.png]
This hidden content has been reported as still working 0 times this month.
1 times in total