Pulseeey
The Mandingo Man
Staff
Level:
Credits:
18-02-2016, 09:09 PM
18-02-2016, 08:59 PM
Ria Wrote:
My bios is outdated I checked. I I agree it's probably just them not liking the Usb 3 anymore, if thats not where theya re meant to be be.

Uhm.. I have 4 usbs I need (to plug in) total in the back. I suppose I could look into one of those external hubs that add extra slots.

If it's multiple peripherals, it's pretty unlikely to be the fact they all no longer want to work with USB 3.

Update your BIOS and do a proper cold boot. Unplug, press power button several times and wait a minute. The BIOS update will reset all BIOS functions/settings as well.

Have you tried putting a USB stick in and seeing if it recognizes it? USB 2 or 3 should work, but a USB 3 one would be better to test with. If it still doesn't work I would try another OS in dual boot, or a clean reinstall (from an ISO, not within Windows). If that still fails, you most likely have damaged your USB 3 interface. ASRock isn't exactly a recommend manufacturer these days anyway.

Good luck.

Just for shits and giggles, if your peripherals are Razer then this is a sign from an unknown force to trash that shit and get better. heuh.